Joshua Institute Academy offers a unique and personal approach to education for 3rd-12th grade students with learning challenges. With our 8:1 student to teacher ratio, we are able to offer your student the time, attention, and personalized academic plan they need to succeed. Scholarships are often available.
The Academy is open Monday–Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Our Office Administrator, Britt Collingwood, would love to help if you have any questions or need assistance. Please email her at email@example.com or call 208-893-5130.
Admittance to the Academy is based on the following:
- Test results
- Waitlist placement (based on the dates JI receives both the Academy Application and the $140.00 Application Fee)
- Classroom Availability
- Discussion between the family and JI staff to determine the best fit for your student
Note: Current academic and/or cognitive test results are required for consideration. If your student has not had formal testing done, or his/her test results are older than two years, please visit our Testing Services page.
The following steps must be completed in order for a student to be considered for admission:
- Complete the Testing/Educational Services Application.
- Submit any current medical/educational diagnostic testing (i.e. cognitive and/or academic achievement test results).
- Complete the Academy Application linked below.
- Pay the nonrefundable $140.00 Application Fee. Please make checks payable to Joshua Institute and have your student’s name and “App Fee” written on the memo line.
You can email these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail them to:
Attn: Britt Collingwood, JI Admissions
2150 W Cherry Lane
Meridian, ID 83642
We also require a personal consultation. For 6th-12th grade, we meet with the student and parents. For students in the 3rd–6th grade, we meet with parents only, although we will let you know if we believe it would be beneficial to include your student in the consultation.