Current Job Listings
Accepting applications for:
Part-Time Custodian – Joshua Institute Campus
10-16 hours/week – afternoons
The Joshua Institute is seeking God’s wisdom in finding an individual who loves the Lord Jesus and has a desire to serve Him as part of a unified Christian school faculty and staff that revels in the opportunity to share God’s Truth in all we teach and do. We desire to strive for the excellence that God calls us to in preparing our students to impact the world for Christ. Part of that process is providing an exceptional looking facility as we strive to be great stewards of the gifts God has given us. Therefore, we are seeking someone who has a strong relationship with Christ sees their work as “unto the Lord,” as stated in Colossians 3. The position will entail typical custodial duties and building maintenance.
Qualifications we require in a candidate:
- A committed believer in Christ who is a witness to His glory in both word and action.
- Previous custodial experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 25-30 pounds
Qualities we desire in a candidate:
- Good communicator to internal personnel as well as visitors
- Flexible in day-to-day routines and within a team environment
- Hours: 10-16 hours/week (afternoons)
- Salary: $7.80 to $12.00 depending on experience
- Personal Leave and Sick Leave days.
- Part-time positions do not qualify for medical, dental, vision or retirement benefits.
- Tuition Discount: Not applicable for the 2018-2019 school year
To apply, please submit the following by Friday, December 7, 2018:
- A cover letter and resume
- Completed General employment application. The application can be found here: Job Application.
Send all application materials by Friday, December 7th to
Kassie Jones at email@example.com
or 200 E. Carlton Avenue, Meridian, ID 83642.
If you have any questions or need more information, call Kassie at 208-947-1212 ext.